• In order for us to deliver an effective service to you it is necessary for us to store personal information about you.
• We will not pass on details supplied to us by you to any third party without your express permission.
• Information supplied to us will be processed and stored on a secure server and may be used in connection with future visits to this website to facilitate easy repeated use. Transaction processes will use data, encrypted using a Secured Socket Layer (“SSL”) session. You should ensure that your version of your web browser supports SSL.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website including without limitation your name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details. This includes information provided at the time of registration, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website.
• Correspondence that you may have sent to us.
• Surveys used for research or marketing purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of advertisements that you click through from our site
• Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.